MBSR and MBCT Teacher Training Programs beginning 2018
MBSR Teacher Training
Poland - - - - - - - - - - Fall 2018 (Polish)
Norway - - - - - - - - - Fall 2018 (English)
Welcome to the Institute for Mindfulness-Based Approaches (IMA)
The Institute for Mindfulness-Based Approaches (IMA) is the oldest training institute for mindfulness-based approaches on the European Continent. It was founded in 2001 by Dr. Linda Lehrhaupt, who continues to serve as its executive director.
With its commitment to maintaining a high-level of competence), the IMA has been a standard bearer both in Europe and internationally for the development of teacher trainings in mindfulness-based interventions (MBIs) The institute’s faculty are among the most experienced and longstanding trainers in Europe and represent ten countries.
The IMA’s programs , offered in eight European countries, include:
- Certification teacher trainings in
- Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR)
- Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT)
- Mindfulness-Based Compassionate Living (MBCL)
- Deepening skills workshops for mindfulness teachers
- Mindfulness meditation retreats
- Mentoring for MBI teachers
- Personal meditation guidance for mindfulness teachers within our training programs
We invite you to explore our range of offerings. Please contact us if you wish further information.