The Institute for Mindfulness-Based Approaches (IMA)
The Institute for Mindfulness-Based Approaches (IMA) is an educational institute committed to providing high-quality training in mindfulness-based interventions (MBI) for professionals in the fields of health care, mental health, education, social work, human resources and other related areas.
The IMA`s offerings include the following:
- Teacher Training programs in:
- Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR)
- Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT)
- Mindfulness-Based Compassionate Living (MBCL)
- Three to five -day mindfulness and compassion retreats
- Mentoring (Supervision) for teachers of MBIs
- Meditation guidance for MBI teachers
- Skills deepening workshops for MBI teachers. Some samples include:
- Mindful Movement
- How to Lead Guided Meditations
- Refining Skills in Leading Inquiry
- Exploring the Inner Landscape of teaching MBIs
The high level of professionalism and experience of the institute’s teaching staff is a highlight of its programs.
The IMA´s faculty includes some of Europe’s leading researchers, teachers and innovators as well as guest teachers from the USA and other parts of the world. All our faculty members have a personal mindfulness practice extending over many years as well as extensive professional experience in the integration of mindfulness-based approaches in their respective fields.